Best known for the scene-stealing city of Dubrovnik, Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast also offers the stunning city of Split, the vibrant resort town of Hvar, and natural beauty in abundance – think pristine beaches, craggy coves, and vineyards perched on hillsides.
Make the most of your trip to this historic region with DK Eyewitness Top 10. Planning is a breeze with our simple lists of ten, covering the very best that Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast have to offer and ensuring that you don’t miss a thing. Best of all, the pocket-friendly format is light and easily portable; the perfect companion while out and about. DK Eyewitness Top 10 Dubrovnik and the Dalmation Coast is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Top 10 Dubrovnik and the Dalmation Coast you will find:
– Detailed Top 10 lists of Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast must-sees including Dubrovnik’s Old City Walls, Split’s Diocletian’s Palace, Vis and Hvar
– Easy-to-follow itineraries including ideas for day trips, weekends, and a week’s worth of plans to make the most out of each and every day
– Expert advice: honest recommendations on Dubrovnik and the Dalmation Coast’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, eating out, and sightseeing, with top tips on getting ready, getting around and staying safe
– Themed lists including the best family attractions, outdoor activities, old towns, beaches, and much more
– Detailed maps including a laminated pull-out map of Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast, plus four full-color area maps
– Covers: Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian, Coast Highlights, Old City Walls – Dubrovnik, Stradun – Dubrovnik, Rector’s Palace – Dubrovnik, Lokrum, Vis, Korčula Town, Trogir, Diocletian’s Palace and Other Sights in Split, Hvar, Pelješac Peninsula, The Dalmation Islands, The Makarska Riviera, and Split, Southern Dalmatia
Looking for more on Croatia’s culture, history, and attractions? Don’t forget to check out DK Eyewitness Croatia.