Mallorca has it all: a spectacular coastline and gorgeous beaches, a proliferation of ancient sites and castles, a stylish capital and an arresting mountainous interior peppered with picturesque villages, hiking trails and abundant wildlife. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you´ll find your way around Mallorca with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Mallorca into helpful lists of ten - from our own ѕelected highlights to the best museums and galleries, places to eat, shops and festivals.
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Mallorca´s must-sees, including detailed descriptions of La Seu, Castell de Bellver, Fundació Pilar i Joan Miró, La Granja, Valldemossa, Sóller Valley, Monestir de Nostra Senyora de Lluc, Península de Formentor, Alcúdia and Coves del Drac
- Mallorca´s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including walks and drives, children´s activities and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Mallorca, plus five colour area maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you´re on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK´s favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.