Modern Watercolor Botanicals: A Creative Workshop in Watercolor, Gouache, and Ink explores the wonderful world of watercolor and introduces the modern incorporation of gouache and ink into your artistic repertoire. With an elegant spiral binding and layflat design, Modern Watercolor Botanicals features:
- Lessons with detailed instructions for 3 skill levels: beginner, intermediate, and advanced
- Over 100 pieces of traceable artwork, so no drawing experience is required
- Easy-to-understand diagrams, pictures, and instructions
- Each lesson builds upon skills learned in the previous lessons
- "Why Art?" essays exploring the joys, challenges, and inherent value in artistic pursuit
Each botanically-based lesson offers instruction at three different skill levels: beginner, intermediate, and advanced. Learn to paint eucalyptus wreaths, shape olive branches, detail wildflowers, tint fine-lined blooms, shade tropical leaves, and more!