Edumacation podcast co-host Andy McElfresh leads readers on an expedition to the most bizarre and extraordinary outskirts of scientific discovery! Open this book and open your mind: You're about to get Edumacated!
Foreword by Kevin Smith
All-new content presented in the style of the beloved Edumacation podcast
Exclusive Edumacation-centric super-fan crossword puzzle
Class is now in session with Professor Andy McElfresh (not a real professor), science aficionado and co-host of the Edumacation podcast with Kevin Smith. This is the book that gives you a crash course in Cocktail-Party Science, the strange and astonishing scientific facts that you'll want to share at all your social gatherings.
Chapters explore the Four Chambers of Knowledge--The Sci, The Fi, The Why, and The Bye--and examine such tantalizing topics as:
- Elevator Decapitations and a Deadly Wedgie
- Bigfoot, Mermaids, and the Mongolian Death Worm
- Dolphins Getting High Off Puffer Fish Toxin
- Staggering Feats of Shaolin Monks
- The Pentagon's Weaponized Heat Ray
- Flying Cars, Real Telepathy, and Other Breakthroughs of Tomorrow
. . . and many more!
Open this book and open your mind: You're about to get Edumacated!