Outdoor painting tips and more from the best landscape painters working today.
Many painters enjoy working outdoors when the weather is good, but they also need to know how to deal with it when the weather changes! This book includes the best instruction on the special challenges of painting landscapes outdoors from a variety of the best plein-air artists working today in all major media—oil, pastel, watercolor, acrylic, and gouache. It includes:
- Materials, site ѕelection, and practical tips
- Values, shapes, composition, color, and elements of landscape painting
- Bringing outdoor studies back into the studio
- Complete start-to-finish demonstrations
- Hundreds of gorgeous images
- A wealth of knowledge from a variety of instructors