* Strategic advice from Rick Steves on what's worth your time and money
* Short itineraries covering Barcelona, Madrid, Toledo, Granada, Andalucia's White Hill Towns, and Sevilla
* Rick's tips for beating the crowds, skipping lines, and avoiding tourist traps
* The best of local culture, flavors, and more, including insightful walks through museums, historic sights, and atmospheric neighborhoods
* Trip planning strategies like how to link destinations and design your itinerary, what to pack, where to stay, and how to get around
* Over 400 full-color pages with detailed maps and vibrant photos throughout
* Suggestions for side trips to Montserrat and Figueres, Basque Country, Santiago de Compostela, El Escorial, Segovia, Salamanca, Cordoba, and Spain's South Coast
Experience Spain's old world romance and new world excitement for yourself with Rick Steves Best of Spain!
Planning a longer trip? Pick up Rick Steves Spain, an in-depth guide perfect for spending more than two weeks exploring Spain.