Spiritual teacher Dr. David R. Hawkins offers practical advice for readers to reach advanced states of consciousness in their everyday lives, so that they can enjoy being in the world, but not of it.
It seems the further the world advances the harder it becomes to lead a life that is centered in love, grace, and compassion. That is, until now . . .
In this book, based on the popular audio program of the same name, Dr. Hawkins shares his timeless insights on why certain spiritual experiences only provide temporary enlightenment. In the process, he explains how to turn normal activities into your spiritual practice.
Readers will learn:
* How to help raise the consciousness of the world
* Why being accountable for choices and actions is central to one's spiritual evolution
* How to make sure that you're taking responsibility for your life and choices
* What to embrace-and what to avoid-in our technologically advanced world
* How to avoid getting overly stressed by change
* And much more
This extraordinary program captures Dr. Hawkins's startling brilliance, infectious humor, and deep understanding of walking the awakened path as a citizen of the world.