* Strategic advice from Rick Steves on what's worth your time and money
* Two-day itineraries covering Venice, the Cinque Terre, Florence, the Hill Towns of Central Italy, Rome, Naples, Sorrento, and the Amalfi Coast
* Rick's tips for beating the crowds, skipping lines, and avoiding tourist traps
* The best local culture, flavours, and more, including insightful walks through museums, historic sights, and atmospheric neighbourhoods
* Trip planning strategies like how to link destinations and design your itinerary, what to pack, where to stay, and how to get around
* Over 500 full-colour pages with detailed maps and vibrant photos throughout
* Suggestions for day trips to Milan, Lake Como, Pisa, Verona, and Padua
Experience Italy's Old World romance and New World excitement for yourself with Rick Steves Best of Italy!
Planning a longer trip? Pick up Rick Steves Italy, an in-depth guide perfect for spending more than two weeks exploring Italy.