Corsica is a truly spectacular island. Unspoilt wilderness, soaring mountains, pristine beaches and timeless villages abound at every turn. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you´ll find your way around the "Island of Beauty" with absolute ease.
Our updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Corsica into helpful lists of ten - from our own ѕelected highlights to the best churches and cathedrals, villages, beaches, treks and swims. We´ve also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Corsica´s must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of Golfe de Valinco, Le Sartenais, Bonifacio, Cap Corse, Ajaccio, Bastia, Calvi, Corte, Golfe de Porto and St-Florent and the Nebbio
- Corsica´s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including family activities and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Corsica, plus four full-colour area maps
- Practical advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you´re on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK´s favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.