Inside Rick Steves Sicily you'll find:
* Comprehensive coverage for spending a week or more exploring Sicily
* Rick's strategic advice on how to get the most out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favourites
* Top sights and hidden gems, from Mount Etna and the Byzantine mosaics of Monreale to the Ballarò street market and Siracusa's puppet museum
* How to connect with culture: Savour seafood-centric cuisine made from ancient recipes, catch an opera performance at the Teatro Massimo, or sample authentic Marsala wine
* Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps with Rick's candid, humorous insight
* The best places to eat, sleep, and relax with a glass of local Nero d'Avola
* Self-guided walking tours of lively neighbourhoods and incredible museums
* Detailed maps for exploring on the go
* Useful resources including a packing list, a historical overview, and useful Italian phrases
* Over 450 bible-thin pages include everything worth seeing without weighing you down
* Complete, up-to-date information on Palermo, Cefalù, Trapani and the West Coast, Agrigento and the Valley of the Temples, Ragusa and the Southeast, Catania, Taormina, and more
Make the most of every day and every dollar with Rick Steves Sicily.
Expanding your trip? Check out Rick Steves Italy.