The Art of Wearable Flowers reveals the secrets to creating gorgeous floral accessories that you can wear.
guide provides how-tos for 40 floral wearables, including an
eye-catching succulent ring, gorgeous hyacinth hoop earrings, a fabulous
petal necklace, and a luxurious headpiece, plus bracelets, corsages, headbands, and more.
floral artist Susan McLeary shares this stunning collection of 40
flower- and plant-based designs that you can try out for yourself.
* Each project includes an ingredients list, styling tips, and easy-to-follow instructions paired with step-by-step photographs.
* The ultimate guide to elevating every outfit with natural beauty
Filled with essential information on tools, design techniques, and
plant care, making it easy to create these remarkable arrangements at
Featuring hundreds of inspiring photographs presented in a beautifully designed book, The Art of Wearable Flowers is a must-have accessory for any modern woman.
McLeary's expertise in styling flowers-combined with breathtaking
photos of her signature arrangements-makes this a wonderful gift for the
* For anyone who wants to make a show-stopping appearance at a wedding, birthday party, or any special occasion
* Great for brides (and as a bridal shower gift!), florists, crafters, flower gardeners, and flower stylists
* Perfect those who loved Paper to Petal: 75 Whimsical Paper Flowers to Craft by Hand by Rebecca Thuss and Patrick Farrell, The Flower Recipe Book by Alethea Harampolis, Seasonal Flower Arranging by Ariella Chezar, and The Flower Chef by Carly Cylinder