Learn to make every moment a once-in-a-lifetime experience with this definitive guide to the Japanese art of ichigo ichie, from the bestselling authors of Ikigai.
´I love [this] book... I read it and it´s bewitched me ever since. I´m spellbound´ (Chris Evans, Radio 2)
´Ikigai urges individuals to simplify their lives by pursuing what sparks joy for them´ (Marie ´´ Kondo)
Every moment in our life happens only once, and if we let it slip away, we lose it forever--an idea captured by the Japanese phrase ichigo ichie. Often spoken in Japan when greeting someone or saying goodbye, to convey that the encounter is unique and special, it is a tenet of Zen Buddhism and is attributed to a sixteenth-century master of the Japanese tea ceremony, or ´ceremony of attention´, whose intricate rituals compel us to focus on the present moment.
The Book of Ichigo-Ichie: The Art of Living of Making the Most of Every Moment, the Japanese Way is an inspirational work which shows us how to:
* Free ourselves from the past and the future and to make each moment something unique.
* Bring into our lives the Zen that Steve Jobs learned from a Japanese master, and which was key to his success.
* Turn coincidences into a tool for conscious magic.
* Create unforgettаble moments in professional and personal circles.
* Improve our relationships with a new type of mindfulness.
* Open the floodgates to the flow of creativity whenever we need it.
The Book of Ichigo Ichie will help you find your ikigai.