USA TODAY BESTSELLER
New in paperback: Get fired up to launch a business, creative project, or side hustle—and build your dreams on your own terms—with unconventional wisdom from the "Queen of Social Media."
“This book is going to teach you the business and life lessons to make sure that you can start a business and do it without compromising your ethics, your beliefs, and your values. And show you how to do it in a way that’s uniquely you.”
— from the foreword by Russell Brunson
In 2013, Rachel Pedersen was a single mom, freshly off of food stamps and struggling to get her life on track. Three years later, she left her 9-to-5 job and launched a consulting business with her husband. Today, she is the founder and CEO of two multimillion-dollar companies and an expert in every aspect of social media, helping businesses 10X (or 100X!) with massive, needle-moving growth. She didn’t get there by following somebody else’s rules.
Using personal stories that both instruct and inspire, Unfiltered shares the lessons Rachel has learned on her incredible journey from welfare to millions—and gives you a new way to think about what success can look like in your life.
· Practical strategies for starting and building a business, including savvy guidelines for using social media marketing
· Real-life examples from Rachel’s clients and her own experience
· Essential practices you can’t take for granted—from cultivating good business habits to building a solid circle of support
· Advice for hanging on when your entrepreneurship journey becomes an emotional roller coaster
· A roadmap for finding your own way to get ahead—without sacrificing the things that matter most
· And much more
“Rachel Pedersen has much to teach us about how to start a business from nothing and grow it into an empire, because she speaks from experience—going from a single mom on food stamps to CEO of two multimillion-dollar companies,” says Robert Greene, New York Times best-selling author of The 48 Laws of Power. “She knows firsthand all of the challenges and setbacks you will face and gives invaluable practical advice on how to overcome them. She will also teach you how to work magic with social media. This book is gold for aspiring entrepreneurs.”