Have you ever opened your wardrobe, filled with clothes, and felt you had nothing to wear? Have you ever bought a jumper that only lasted a few washes? Have you ever wondered if an item of clothing was actually worth the price for the quality?
Why Don´t I Have Anything to Wear? holds the easy solutions to these questions. In her five-step programme, Andrea Cheong will teach you how to break free from damaging shopping patterns, helping you to save money, shop smarter and create a wardrobe that works effectively for you. This simple guide will give you the tools and knowledge to confidently assess whether a garment you want to buy is value for money or a rip-off. Filled with fun interactive quizzes, checklists and decision trees, Why Don´t I Have Anything to Wear? will help you understand:
· How retailers can play mind games
· The difference between sustainable buys vs sustainable brands
· The value of the secondhand and rental market
· The different types of materials
· How to shop less to shop better, and so much more.